I’m a Computer Engineering Masters Student at Northeastern University, with a focus on systems and software.
I love technology, and could probably chat someone’s ear off explaining how computers work from the bottom up! From how IC’s are constructed in-silicon to high-performance computing, I’ve had experience with it all.
If you’re thinking “Wow, this blog is shameless self promotion for a student”… you’re not entirely wrong. I’ve been writing technical blogs since my freshman summer, when I got into using YACC/BISON to play around with parsing code, but now that I’m approaching the time to start seeking a fulltime job I need to start seriously working on how I present myself. This is a part of that effort.
- Finals, Deluge, and mutable constness
- TLS at Home (and my Plex/Deluge setup!)
- GitLab Pages > GitHub Pages?
- Apt install on a Disconnected Wireless System
- Let's Encrypt HTTPS on DD-WRT
- Wake On LAN
- d3 Network Visualization
- Do You Wanna Build a HPC Cluster?: Part 2 - Users
- Jetson at Home
- A Better Github Pages Theme
- Do You Wanna Build a HPC Cluster?: Part 1 - Networking
- Counting Ones
- Computer Architecture for Dummies
- Acer Aspire & the UEFI Blues